Wednesday, December 26, 2007

COMPLETED: June, 2008


THE PUB CHALLENGE
Hosted By: 1morechapter.com
(8 - 2008 published books/January - December, 2008)



POSSIBILITIES:

1. The Appeal (Grisham) ~ January, 2008


2. Obedience (Lavender) ~ February, 2008


3. Guilty (Robards) ~ April, 2008


4. The House at Riverton (Morton) ~ April, 2008


5. Reconstruction (Herron) ~ April, 2008


6. The Well and the Mine (Phillips) ~ January, 2008


7. So Brave, Young, and Handsome (Enger) ~ April, 2008


8. Mudbound (Jordan) ~ March, 2008




OTHERS:
The Translator: A Tribesman's Memoir of Darfur (Hari) ~ March, 2008
Secret Sins (Mcfadyen) ~ 2008
Odd Hours (Koontz) ~ May, 2008
Disconnected (Tracy) ~ Spring/Summer, 2008
Shatter (Robotham) ~ May, 2008
The Outlander (Adamson) ~ April, 2008
Remember Me? (Kinsella) ~ February, 2008
Sweetheart (Cain) ~ September, 2008

5 comments:

  1. i'll need to read the new Grisham too - and is that Tracy a new Monkeewrench?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! A new McFadyen book?????? I'm just now reading The Face of Death. Am I a sicko to say I'm enjoying it? I love Smokey.

    I have the new Donnelly, too, so maybe I'll have to join this challenge. Ooooh, and another P.J. Tracy!!! Yippee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison ~ Yes it is! :)

    Les ~ LOL I know exactly what you mean. There is one scene in there that ... ugh. I can't even talk about it. Cody just finished the 3rd book and said that it is toned down, not because he felt it needed to be but because that's where it flowed for him as he wrote it. I don't know the publication date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list Joy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teddy Rose ~ Thanks, I'm looking forward to their publications.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!