Friday, February 15, 2008

Suspense & Thriller Challenge 2008-9

COMPLETED: 2008
I decided to complete this challenge in 2008, instead of waiting to post the next six thrillers in 2009.  However to make it more interesting and a little more difficult for myself, I chose to make the last six books different subgenres than the first six. 


Here are 2 GREAT LINKS to help with this challenge:
Hosted By: J. Kaye's Book Blog
(12 subgenre books/January, 2008 - December, 2009)



1. A Thousand Bones (Parrish) ~ Crime Thriller


2. An Absolute Gentleman (Kinder) ~ Psychological Thriller


3. The Appeal (Grisham) ~ Legal/Political Thriller


4. If I Am Missing or Dead (Latus) ~ True Crime Thriller


5. Obedience (Lavender) ~ Conspiracy Thriller


6. Naked in Death (Robb) ~ Romance Thriller



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



7.  Power Play (Finder) ~ Corporate Thriller


8.  The Apprentice (Gerritsen) ~ Medical Thriller


9.  Odd Hours (Koontz) ~ Supernatural Thriller


10.  Forty Words for Sorrow (Blunt) ~ Serial Killer Thriller

11.  Down River (Hart) ~ Drama Thriller


12.  Big City Bad Blood (Chercover) ~ Mob Thriller

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. Did you really have to let me know about this one?!! I've been trying to expand my horizons, but thrillers will probably always be my favorite. Guess I'm off to check out the challenge. Thanks...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi ~ Thrillers are definitely my favorite, too! Hope you join us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!