Monday, April 27, 2009

LIGHTING THE DARK SIDE

Author: William R. Potter
Genre: Short Story/Novella, Collection
Published: Lighting the Dark Side, 2008
Personal Rating: 3.5/5
Yearly Count: 53



This collection consisted of three short stories and three novellas - each being unique, engaging stories that crossed many genres in fiction. I was engrossed in them all, but liked some better than others. Overall, it was a good collection and I'm glad I read it. I would be happy to read more by Potter.

Here are the titles (linked to my thoughts) in the order in which I read them:







2 comments:

  1. Novellas and short stories! I don't think I've come across a collection like that. Glad you mostly liked--I think that is to be expected with short story collections, some stories will just speak to you more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish ~ I hadn't either and I liked that idea. And, yes, I agree - usually some stories have more impact than others.

    BTW - Now I'll be reading Tea and Other Ayama Na Tales as my short story collection. It'll take quite some time to get through it as I've been reading one short story as a break in between other books. Who knows - I may just want to gobble it up! :) That's not the plan, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!