Friday, February 19, 2010

FORD COUNTY

Author: John Grisham
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Ford County: Stories, 2009
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
Yearly Count: 14



Grisham's first collection of 7 short stories was a success. They all had well-developed characters and plots, leaving me with a few scenes that I won't soon forget. I have always enjoyed Grisham novels, so this collection didn't surprise me. Now - I'm just hoping for more.

The following are the individual titles and links to my thoughts:









3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that you gave this 4 out of 5. I may read this short story collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 PM

    I had forgotten that he wrote a book of short stories. I'm in a short story challenge so I'll make note of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci ~ I'm a Grisham fan, so I'm not surprised I liked it.

    Stacybuckeye ~ Perfect! If you choose to read it, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!