Monday, August 29, 2011

DEATH DO US PART

Edited by: Harlan Coben
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Death Do Us Part, 2006
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
Format:  Book
Yearly Count: 73


Death Do Us Part is a collection of 19 short stories about love, lust and murder.  My actual average rating was 3.8, but it definitely deserves a 4.  Especially since most stories were really very good.  Even though I started this collection in early September of 2010 (eek!), I have only good things to say about it.  My lack of consistent reading had nothing to do with this particular collection.  It, unfortunately, just kept getting usurped for one reason or another.  I'm very content with all the new authors I met (13) and hope to pick up something by them at another time.


 Queeny (Pearson)

Safe Enough (Child)

2 comments:

  1. So glad that this turned out to be a 4 star book of stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ It's good to see you out and about! :) And, yep, definitely a 4-star collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!