Out of 19 (70 total) books that I rated a 4/5 or above, these 6 made my Best Reads list!
1. Inside the O'Briens (Genova) ~ Realistic Fiction
2. What I Know For Sure (Winfrey) ~ Non-Fiction
3. Calling Me Home (Kibler) ~ Historical Fiction
4. The Fast Metabolism Diet (Pomroy) ~ Non-Fiction
5. Igniting a Passion for Reading (Layne) ~ Professional Non-Fiction
6. Our Souls at Night (Haruf) ~ Fiction
Regarding books (being that this is a book blog and all), I hope that 2016 brings us all lots of great reads. In all else, much health, joy and happiness.