Saturday, January 01, 2022

Best Reads of 2021




 It was not a very good year for a lot of reasons, but specifically for reading . . . it was pathetic.  I did not enjoy most of the 27 books I read.  Granted, the more you read, the better your chances are of hitting on some page turners, but my focus has been elsewhere.  I will continue to read, but hopefully 2022 will rain down some fascinating books on me.

Here's my sad list of reads that received a 4/5 or higher. 😏



1.  The Guest List (Foley) ~ Fiction

4/5 (very good)





2.  The Menopause Manifesto (Gunter) ~ Nonfiction

4.5/5 (excellent)




3.  The One (Marrs) ~ Fiction

4/5 (very good)




4.  Find You First (Barclay) ~ Mystery

4.25/5 (very good +)



2 comments:

  1. I liked The Guest List too. I hope 2022 brings you happiness, health, and lots of great reading!

    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope 2022 is treating you well. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!