Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Reads

















*Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 1 - 1
Fiction: 3 - 11
Mystery: 1 - 6
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 1
Thriller: 4 - 7

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 2 - 4
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 1

Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 2 - 3

Short Stories: 0 - 10

Audiobooks: 8 - 24
Books: 5 - 15
Total: 13 - 39

Best Reads: 1 - 8

Series: 7 - 19

DNF: 1 - 2

9 comments:

  1. You smoked through the books! Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great titles; The Help was also my favorite for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good reading month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good month! I haven't read any of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good month Joy! Hope April will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great month of reading. I'm impressed with your stats. I've read 17 books so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vickie ~ I like good on me. Thanks.

    Diane ~ I read a library copy of The Help. I need to purchase it.

    Booklogged ~ I love when that happens! :)

    Marg ~ I'm trying to keep mixing up the genres. I'd say I'm doing fair, but 4 were YA or Children's this month.

    Beth F ~ Thank you!

    Bonnie ~ Well, I think I'm probably close to 17 books read. The rest would be audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dar ~ OOPS! Where did your comment go?! Anyway - Thank you. I'm hoping April will be better. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!