Sunday, November 04, 2007

COMPLETED: April, 2008


Oh yay! I'm thrilled that this begins in December because my 2007 Challenges are coming to a close and I'll have some openings very soon. This is a great opportunity for me to get up-to-date with these series before I begin 12 more! :)


SERIES CHALLENGE
(December, 2007 - May, 2008)


Jack Kerley: Carson Ryder Series
#3 - A Garden of Vipers

#4 - Little Girls Lost
(This book that was scheduled to be out in 2008, but has now been rescheduled for 2010!)


Charlie Huston:
Henry Thompson Trilogy
#3 - A Dangerous Man


Sophie Kinsella:
Shopaholic Series
#4 - Shopaholic and Sister

#5 - Shopaholic and Baby


Michael Robotham:
No Series Title - Protagonist Changes
#3 - The Night Ferry

2 comments:

  1. the shopaholic series is just so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison ~ Ya know, I'm not exactly sure what it is that I like about the Shopaholic series, but I know she makes me smile....a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!