Wednesday, November 07, 2007

COMPLETED:  September, 2008


My book choices have qualified me for 2 challenges.
Woo Hoo!



Hosted By:
(12 books/January - December, 2008)







Hosted By:
(12 books/January - December, 2008)






~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~





January: A. A. Milne
Winnie-the-Pooh


February: Judith Viorst
My Mama Says There Aren't Any Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires, Creatures, Demons, Monsters, Fiends, Goblins, or Things


March: Mem Fox
Koala Lou


April: Ron Roy
The X'ed-Out X-Ray


May: Peter Yarrow
Puff the Magic Dragon


June: Chris Van Allsburg
Zathura


July: Patricia Polacco
Thank you, Mr. Falker


August: Virginia Lee Burton
Choo Choo


September: Tomie de Paola
Big Anthony and the Magic Ring

October: Johanna Hurwitz
Russell's Secret

November: Marc Brown
Arthur Meets the President

December: Eve Bunting
My Red Balloon

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a challenge. I am trying to decide if I'm up for this one.

    I'm definatly going to do the TBR challenge again and the Expanding Horizons Challenge. I am also thinking of hosting a challenge, myself.

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy ~ I love children's books, so this gives me a reason to pick them up! :) Obviously fast, easy reads, but enjoyable nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! this will be fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison ~ What a great excuse to pick up children's books, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:04 AM

    I just love Tomie dePaola..I used to search out all of his books when my daughter was little...I love his artwork!! I think we first learned about him on Barney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle ~ Good ole Barney. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!