Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Reads



















Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List





Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy..."



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:


Chick-Lit: 0 - 0
Classic: 0 - 0
Fiction: 2 - 18
Graphic Memoir: 0 - 1
Memoir: 0 - 2
Mystery/Police Procedural: 2 - 19
Non-Fiction: 1 - 2
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 3
Suspense/Thriller: 2 - 12
True Crime: 0 - 1




YA Classic: 0 - 0
YA Fiction: 1 - 6
YA Graphic Novel: 1 - 7
YA Mystery: 0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Short Collection: 0 - 1
YA Thriller: 0 - 1


Children's Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 0




Short Stories: 7 - 20


Audiobooks: 3 - 33
Books: 6 - 42
eBooks: 1 - 2
Total: 10 - 77


Best Reads: 0 - 3

Series: 4 - 30


DNF: 1 - 1

3 comments:

  1. You had a great month...Penny is an author that I need to start reading and I really want to read The Good Daughters! Hope September goes just as well but I do hope that you read a book that knocks your socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice readin' groove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci ~ I'm actually reading one now that I'm having a hard time putting down. However, it's my night book, so my eyes make that choice for me. I may start reading it during the day. :)

    Vickie ~ Thank ya! We are still on the hunt for a new washer and dryer. We're hoping Labor Day will prompt a good sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!