Monday, May 31, 2010

May Reads






* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~




Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 0
Classic: 0 - 0
Fiction: 3 - 12
Memoir: 0 - 1
Mystery/Police Procedural: 4 - 12
Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 1
Suspense/Thriller: 1 - 8
True Crime: 0 - 1

YA Classic: 0 - 0
YA Fiction: 0 - 3
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 0
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Short Collection: 0 - 1
YA Thriller: 0 - 1

Children's Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 0

Short Stories: 0 - 6

Audiobooks: 6 - 21
Books: 2 - 21
Total: 8 - 42

Best Reads: 0 - 1

Series: 3 - 16

DNF: 0 - 0

5 comments:

  1. You had a great month in books; congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that none are in bold??? but if I remember correctly you enjoyed "most" of them. Can you believe that June is here????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have probably asked this before, but refresh my memory, please - what do the two numbers represent in the stats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great month and --oof!-- thanks for reminding me that I've neglected to write my monthly review since . . . umm, March? Better get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane ~ I love audiobooks, but I hope the next several months are more of the real thing. I only read 2 for the whole month!

    Staci ~ Eh. Not really a good month (year) of good reads for me. I'm hoping the 2nd half of the year pans out better.

    Booklogged ~ The first number is how many of that genre I read for the month and the second is a running total for the year.

    Bookfool ~ :) I will be by to visit your blog soon. I'm trying to get caught up on everything computer related. It's overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!