Thursday, December 31, 2009

DECEMBER READS














* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 5
Classic: 0 - 1
Fiction: 3 - 35
Memoir: 1 - 8
Mystery: 0 - 21
Non-Fiction: 0 - 2
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 5
Thriller: 1 - 24
True Crime: 0 - 2

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 0 - 20
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 4
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 7

Children's Historical Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 4

Short Stories: 2 - 62

Audiobooks: 3 - 83
Books: 2 - 60
Total: 5 - 143

Best Reads: 1 - 17

Series: 1 - 51

DNF: 0 - 6

5 comments:

  1. Good reading for the month and for the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Joy, I'm glad to see a post from you. I hope you have had a lovely New Year's Day. I wish that you will have much "joy" and contentment in 2010, and some great books!!!

    I've started my blog up again, so stop by and see me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Labor Day and Slay Ride when I read them (hope u did too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie ~ I still need to get my End of the Year post up. Grrrr

    Kay ~ Now, you are back and I'm hardly around. Go figure! I'm having a very difficult time juggling all that life encompasses, so for now I'm doing my best to keep posting my thoughts when I finish a book. And for the most part, those books have been audiobooks. I just do not have any time to read! I hope you are enjoying your return to blogging. I can say that I miss it immensely.

    Diane ~ Yep! I enjoyed them both very much.

    Beth ~ Happy New Year to you, too! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!