Monday, November 30, 2009

NOVEMBER READS









* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 5
Classic: 0 - 1
Fiction: 1 - 32
Memoir: 0 - 7
Mystery: 1 - 21
Non-Fiction: 1 - 2
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 5
Thriller: 0 - 23
True Crime: 0 - 2

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 2 - 20
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 4
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 1 - 7

Children's Historical Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 1 - 4

Short Stories: 8 - 60

Audiobooks: 5 - 80
Books: 3 - 58
Total: 8 - 138

Best Reads: 0 - 16

Series: 2 - 50

DNF: 0 - 6

2 comments:

  1. November shaped up to be pretty good!! I'm going to keep stats next year...never thought to do until I kept stumbling upon every one's end of the month numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ I started working outside the home again in the middle of November, so my total is down and will continue to go down. :( However, it's all good. :) I only hope to keep up with my goal of 4 books a month. That's the max I can expect of myself when working full-time.

    It's fun to watch the stats. It gives such a great picture of what you are reading. I've used it to help keep me reading different genres because I haven't been doing challenges. I tend to go to my comfort zones when not paying attention. I also miss out a lot of others when I do that. I hope you enjoy making a stats report of your readings! I'm thinking you will. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!