Friday, April 30, 2010

April Reads















* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~




Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 0
Classic: 0 - 0
Fiction: 3 - 9
Memoir: 0 - 1
Mystery/Police Procedural: 3 - 8
Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 1
Suspense/Thriller: 2 - 7
True Crime: 0 - 1

YA Classic: 0 - 0
YA Fiction: 0 - 3
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 0
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Short Collection: 0 - 1
YA Thriller: 0 - 1

Children's Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 0

Short Stories: 1 - 6

Audiobooks: 4 - 15
Books: 4 - 19
Total: 8 - 34

Best Reads: 1 - 1

Series: 5 - 13

DNF: 0 - 0

2 comments:

  1. You had a good month, Joy! I peeked at the first couple of pages of Still Missing and can't wait to get to it myself. I'm hoping to work it into my May reading stack. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les ~ Have you read it yet? I haven't been able to visit, but summer break is around the corner! I'll see you then for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!