Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Reads
























*Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 1
Fiction: 3 - 14
Memoir: 2 - 2
Mystery: 5 - 11
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 2
Thriller: 1 - 8
True Crime: 1 - 1

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 2 - 6
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 1

Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 3

Short Stories: 4 - 14

Audiobooks: 9 - 33
Books: 6 - 21
Total: 15 - 54

Best Reads: 3 - 11

Series: 7 - 26

DNF: 1 - 3

7 comments:

  1. Good month for you! I'm looking forward to Shanghai Girls but I won't be getting a copy until closer to the pub. date. Glad to see it was one of your favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schnikees! Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent month. I think I finished 3. Sigh.

    Catching up on blogs after being in St. Louis for 4 days. I'm so behind!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list; loved reading your summary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicola ~ Yes, it was a good month. I still have positive thoughts about Shanghai Girls and wonder if there will be a sequel.

    Vickie ~ Once again, I like "good" on me! :)

    Les ~ I only actually read 6 books, 9 were audio. As long as I literally read 4 books a month, I'm happy. It's weird - after listening to a book a lot during the day, it's strange to pick up a book because it feels like I spent the whole day reading, when in fact I was working during the audiobook. Make sense?

    Diane ~ Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dar ~ Thank goodness I have the opportunity to listen to audiobooks! I am so happy to experience so many more books than I would be able to otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!