Friday, July 31, 2009

July Reads




*Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 1 - 3
Classic: 0 - 1
Fiction: 2 - 24
Memoir: 1 - 3
Mystery: 0 - 13
Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 3
Thriller: 3 - 16
True Crime: 1 - 2

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 1 - 11
YA Graphic Novel: 2 - 3
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 3

Children's Historical Fiction: 1 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 3

Short Stories: 4 - 32

Audiobooks: 5 - 52
Books: 7 - 39
Total: 12 - 91

Best Reads: 2 - 14

Series: 3 - 32

DNF: 0 - 3

6 comments:

  1. Good month Joy! I've got to get my recap done up this weekend. This reminds me again to pull out my copy of The Blue Notebook and get reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month! Sometimes I wish I kept track of my books, but lately I haven't been reading much at all. My list wouldn't be a list...I think I read one book in July. I can't seem to find the time to read...and when I do, I am distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellah good reading month, chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar ~ Looking at lists gets the same response from me.

    Missy ~ One book is better than none! :)

    Vickie ~ *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how organized you are. I don't keep track of the genres and everything as much as you do. Looks like you got a ton of good reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristie ~ I just began keeping track like this at the beginning of the year. Being that I wasn't going to be participating in challenges I needed a way to see what genres I was reading (or not reading), so I could keep a variety in my reading diet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!