Monday, July 31, 2006

Title-Based A ~ Z "READS OF JULY"

July has been a record setting month for me! Frankly, I have amazed myself. :) Without having many commitments this summer, I have been able to stretch out with a book in hand and read to my heart's content. It's been quite a luxury...one that I know will come to end, but I'm certainly enjoying it while it's here.

"READS OF JULY":


"C" ~
Caught Stealing (Huston)

"E" ~ Every Living Thing (Rylant)

"F" ~
The Forgotten Man (Crais)

"K" ~
The Kindness of Strangers (Kittle)

"L" ~
Lucia, Lucia (Trigiani) ~ BOiPod

"N" ~
The Narrows (Connelly) ~ BOiPod

"P" ~
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio (Ryan)

"S" ~
Skinny Dip (Hiaasen)

"S" ~ The Sunday Philosophy Club (McCall Smith) ~ 2nd ~ BOiPod

"T" ~
Tonight I Said Goodbye (Koryta)

"W" ~
Water for Elephants (Gruen)

*Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy..."

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:57 PM

    You sure are an ambitious reader. Thanks for your insights on these books. I plan to aid your site to my daily internet browsing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!