Friday, December 29, 2006

Author-Based A ~ Z "READS OF DECEMBER"

YAHOO! I only have two more books to read to complete my "NEW-TO-ME" Author-Based A ~ Z Reads. I will complete those by reading them for the TBR and Classics Challenge.

Once again, two books made it to my BEST READS of 2006: Hell at the Breech (which is my #2 of the year) and Fifty Acres and a Poodle.


"READS OF DECEMBER":

"F" ~ (Franklin) Hell at the Breech

"D" ~
(DiCamillo) The Tale of Despereaux

"T" ~
(Tanner) Mercy Triumphs

"E" ~
(Eugenides) Middlesex ~ BOiPod

"G" ~
(Guinn) The Autobiography of Santa Claus

"L" ~
(Laskas) Fifty Acres and a Poodle

"X" ~
(Xue) The Good Women of China

"V" ~
(Visman) Yellow

"I" ~
(Ishiguro) Never Let Me Go ~ BOiPod

"S" ~
(Schmoker) Results Now

*Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy..."

1 comment:

  1. Ten books in December! You know that's 3 a week during the busiest time of the year?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!