Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 2010 Reads








* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~




Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 0
Classic: 0 - 0
Fiction: 4 - 4
Memoir: 0 - 0
Mystery/Police Procedural: 1 - 2
Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 1 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 1
Suspense/Thriller: 2 - 4
True Crime: 0 - 0

YA Classic: 0 - 0
YA Fiction: 0 - 2
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 0
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Short Collection: 1 - 1
YA Thriller: 1 - 1

Children's Fiction: 1 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 0

Short Stories: 5 - 5

Audiobooks: 4 - 8
Books: 8 - 9
Total: 12 - 17

Best Reads: 0 - 0

Series: 2 - 6

DNF: 0 - 0

3 comments:

  1. In spite of your return to work, you had an excellent month of reading!! Wish I could say the same. I need to get off Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les ~ It's called "Winter Break!" I had a week off from school and did as much reading as possible. And LOVED it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahha! I figured something was up. :)

    I spent the first hour after waking up reading this morning. It was pure bliss. I wasn't tired, so I didn't nod off like I do at night. I enjoyed my coffee in the peaceful quiet as I read Skeletons at the Feast. I wish I could do this every morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!