Thursday, August 31, 2006

Title-Based A ~ Z "READS OF AUGUST"

The literary world has been very kind to me these past two months. I have read and listened to oodles of books that have ran the gamut from witty and delightful to solemn and serious. From one book to the next, my pleasure meter has traveled beyond happiness to pure bliss. It has been very gratifying to indulge my heart’s desire.

Unfortunately, as the school year takes flight, my life of luxury reading will begin to taxi and have to adjust to a new routine. My whopping 12 books this month (broke my own record) will be reduced to an average of 4 or 5 in the months ahead. Change can bring exciting new opportunities, so I do not despair.

"READS OF AUGUST":

"B" ~ Bare Bones (Reichs) ~ BOiPod

"C" ~
The Cat Who Could Read Backwards (Braun) ~ 2nd ~ BOiPod

"D" ~
Dirty Blonde (Scottoline) ~ BOiPod

"H" ~
The Husband (Koontz)

"I" ~
Ida B (Hannigan)

"O" ~
Our Classroom (Moorman)

"Q" ~
The Queen of the Big Time (Trigiani)

"R" ~
Red Leaves (Cook)

"S" ~
The Saving Graces (Gaffney) ~ 3rd

"U" ~
Unzipped (Greiman)

"Y" ~
You Remind Me of Me (Chaon)

"Z" ~
Zero to the Bone (Eversz)

*Only “A”, “G”, “J”, “M”, “V”, and “X” remain.

**Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy..."

2 comments:

  1. Only 6 left out of 26 - you've done a good job. Do you have titles picked out for the other 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Booklogged ~ Thanks, it's been fun. I do have the remaining 6 books picked out, but always leave my options open. :) Ya never know when the perfect book may come along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!