Tuesday, July 31, 2007

READS



53. Ellen Foster (Gibbons) ~ Southern Reading Challenge


54. House of Corrections (Swanson) ~ BOiPod


55.
The Memory Keepers Daughter (Edwards) ~ BOiPod, TBR Challenge


56. Amnesia (Ephron) ~ Medical Mystery Madness Challenge


57. Between, Georgia (Jackson) ~ BOiPod, Southern Reading Challenge




59. Heart of Darkness (Conrad) ~ Decades Challenge


60. Anansi Boys (Gaiman) ~ BOiPod, Personal Genre Challenge




62. Sarah, Plain and Tall (MacLachlan) ~ Book Awards Challenge


63. The Devil in the White City (Larson) ~ BOiPod, Non-Fiction Five Challenge


64. The Color Purple (Walker) ~ Southern Reading Challenge



*Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy..."

4 comments:

  1. You sure got a lot of reading in in one month! My pathetic list (soon to be posted) consists of 2 (TWO - sigh) books. However, I shot hundreds of pictures, so I'm not going to complain. It'll be cold soon enough and I'll be curled up inside with my books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les ~ There's a time for everything. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation of picture taking. :)

    As for my reading list, I did accomplish a lot, however, 5 were BOiPod. Although, that means I got a lot of walking and cleaning done and that's good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked "Amnesia". I too plan to read more of that series. Sorry to hear about "Between, Georgia" since I recently bought it. Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Framed ~ You may like Between, Georgia. I hope you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!