Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Reads




























*Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 1 - 2
Classic: 1 - 1
Fiction: 4 - 22
Memoir: 0 - 2
Mystery: 0 - 13
Non-Fiction: 1 - 1
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 3
Thriller: 2 - 13
True Crime: 0 - 1

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 4 - 10
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 3

Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 3

Short Stories: 9 - 28

Audiobooks: 7 - 47
Books: 7 - 32
Total: 14 - 79

Best Reads: 1 - 12

Series: 0 - 29

DNF: 0 - 3

4 comments:

  1. You did so well this month! I am still a slow reader. I don't think that I will ever be able to read more than 3 or 4 in a months time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCHNIKEEES!!! You had a FAB reading month! Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser, I don't know how you get so much reading done. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy ~ I'm fine with 4 books a month. Lower than that - I don't have my priorities right. LOL (kidding!) Anyway, to literally read 7 books is VERY good for me. I'm extremely excited to have gotten so many read.

    Vickie ~ It may have been "FAB" in quantity, but not quality. :( I'm due for some excellent books.

    Dar ~ This month was weird! The entire month (right from the start) I thought I wasn't getting any reading in - both books and audiobooks. So after each one was completed, I quickly moved on to the next (not that I don't do that already, but this month the feeling was more of urgency). I honestly was surprised with my total.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!