Saturday, October 31, 2009

OCTOBER READS



































* Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 5
Classic: 0 - 1
Fiction: 3 - 31
Memoir: 2 - 7
Mystery: 3 - 20
Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Short Story Collection: 1 - 4
Thriller: 2 - 23
True Crime: 0 - 2

YA Classic: 0 - 1
YA Fiction: 5 - 18
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 4
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 1
YA Science Fiction: 0 - 6

Children's Historical Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 1
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 3

Short Stories: 14 - 52

Audiobooks: 9 - 75
Books: 7 - 55
Total: 16 - 130

Best Reads: 0 - 16

Series: 3 - 48

DNF: 2 - 6

3 comments:

  1. I need to do some sort of stats next year on a monthly basis!! You had a great October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great month, Joy!! Did I miss Cody's book on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci ~ I used to do them at the end of the year - whether I posted them or not, but it's so much easier doing it monthly, and I love to see my progress. I struggled with some genre naming (whether to combine or not), but oh well. It's not perfect, but I like it.

    As for October, I did have a great month, but there were quite a few YA and audiobooks. However, a book is a book, right? :)

    Les ~ Cody was a September read, but I (we) couldn't post until October. After a few days, I put the post about Abandoned back to when I read it. Thanks for pointing that out though, because I forgot to link it properly on the September list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!